01 Sep Some Of The Best And Recommended SEO Tools
The search engine optimization (SEO) industry is actually worth more than $65 billion, and that is according to a statistic by Search Engine Land. The time that SEO was considered a good and passing trend has indeed seemed to disappear fast. Nowadays, even the non-techie modern entrepreneurs who have normal jobs have understood the importance of the internet and the traffic that search engines have been known to get. In today’s world, there are so many SEO tools which can help you with your quest for some free ongoing search traffic, but it can indeed take time and some money to sort out the wheat from the chaff. Well, in this brief list I have put together a list which comprises of the best SEO tools for the year 2019, do read up and know which ones are the best ones.
Here are the 15:
- Google Keyword Planner: It is a major part of the Google Adwords advertising platform. It also allows the users to research and even analyze the lists of keywords with the volumes of the searches.
- SEMrush: It is an online SEO tool which has been designed to look at the position of domains in the searches and also the ranking of the keywords. It can also include other related keywords which could help in generating more traffic.
- Longtail PRO: You don’t exactly have to be an SEO master if you want to use this. The user interface is so good and straight forward.
- Screaming Frog: It crawls through your entire website, and it also creates a list of all of the internal pages.
- DeepCrawl: It will also crawl any site into the deepest level and will give you accurate information about a lot of topics.
- Woorank: It has been designed to allow the website publishers and even the marketers to evaluate the SEO-friendliness and some other aspects as well, for their websites.
- Ahrefs: It has been known to be a research tool which is used by the digital marketers from around the world.
- Open Site Explorer: It is an optimization tool which is also called as a search engine for links.
- Majestic: It is claimed to be the planet’s largest link index database and the tools have been known to be recognized as world-class, and this is based on the world’s most comprehensive back-link data which is crawled from all over the planet.
- Link Research Tools: It is the Swiss knife of unique features.
- Ontolo: It is designed to find the link prospects which are based on topics.
- Google Search Console
- Advanced Web Ranking
- Authority Labs